IST BAD FOR MY 7 WEEK BABY IF DRINK A ENERGY DRINK? I SO FATIGATED..... AND IM AT WORK

ANAKLETA

Asked by ANAKLETA at 1:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• TROLL
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• yes its bad
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:20 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It says right on the can, Not to be consumed by pregnant women.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Yes, it is bad for your baby if you breast feed him or her and you drink alcohol, energy drinks, coffein, eat anything that he can be allergic to. If you are tired it is because you are just after pregnancy, you are breastfeeding (lack of calcium and d- vitamin), probably taking care of the baby is a big job as well. Why did you go back to work so early? Usually people wait for 6 months after giving birth. Go to your doctor and ask them what you can do for the fatigue. But do not drink or eat anything that can harm your baby. IT would be right in time to go to a parenting course or read some books about breastfeeding, raising a child, what to do with a baby. Before you do something that seriously harm your baby.

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 1:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Oh if you are only pregnant than every food has a label tells if a pregnant lady can eat and drink.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 1:27 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• check the label
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• despite what all the other tight wads have to say, i drank energy drinks all throughout TWO pregnancies and my babies are fine. as long as you're not drinking them in excess (personally, i wouldn't drink any more than one a day), you should be fine.
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 2:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I didn't drink energy drink but I had a cup of coffee everyday. I was told that I could consume 200mg or less of caffiene a day. A cup of coffee is about 80. I don't tink it affected my son at all.
    LogansMamma0511

Answer by LogansMamma0511 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• yup
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:27 AM on Dec. 20, 2010