Have you ever

Loved someone so much that it hurts cause you know they don't feel the same? My husband recently told me he doesn't give a shit about me and I already knew he didn't but this really confirmed it. He made me feel worthless and unwanted. I told him yesterday that I am done that we can live in the same house til I am able to find work and get on my feet and then I will be out of his life for good. We have three children together but honestly I still love him so much and figured of I act like I don't care maybe one day I wont. I am looking for work and hoping to find something soon I don't want to be unhappy and I don't think I can please him. HE said he isn't attracted to me anymore anyways I just had a baby what more does he want?> He is selfish and wont ever be happy being without him will help me grow..
Have you ever felt like no matter what you do its not good enough?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• no to the first question and yes to the last.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• You already knew he didn't care about you and yet you just had a baby? Wow. Anyway, you feel worthless and unhappy and he doesn't care about you and isn't attracted to you. Yes, getting a job and finding a better life sounds like a very good idea. You're right, you sure don't want to be unhappy. Good luck with your job search.
    findingharmony

Answer by findingharmony at 1:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It's how I feel now. I feel no matter what I do it's not good enough for my husband because he finds any little thing to complain about.
    Don't let him make you feel this way. Don't show him weakness and let him see what he says to you is tearing you don't because that is what he wants. Keep you head high and make him sleep on the couch. I hope things work out for you. Just remember don't play into his games. What he is doing isn't love if he all of sudden turns around acting loving don't fall for it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I worked on a relationship for ten years and he still laughs at me. I am moving out in january
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• aww im sorry, its best to move on to somebody who will treat you better!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 1:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• have you been fighting a lot more since you had the baby? whether you're going through post-partum depression or not, all women get moody as hell after having a baby. before you guys make any decisions about breaking up and moving out, you should seriously talk and ask yourselves if you really do hate each other or is it just the hormones.

i know i get extremely moody and we get into frequent fights. he gets a short fuse with me when i get moody but he realizes it's probably just my hormones talking and we talk it out.
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• That is sad. What is wrong with him...maybe he needs to have his head examined. He has a good thing with you, who obviously are really trying and loving. I'm sorry, I hope you find something better around the corner.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 2:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• hugsHe shouldn't have led you on with marriage and children if he felt that way. Yes I've experienced unrequited love where they didn't love me back and it hurt like the dickens. I tried for years to make him even like me but he always made me feel not good enough for anything except providing him with sex. So I wised up and I left. Yes it took a while to get over him but I read the book How to Fall Out Of Love and that helped.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Every second of every day. I know my husband doesn't give a shit about me because he had an affair/relationship with a women that wasn't even good enough to be my toe jam and he didn't even care about her but he was willing to hurt and possible kill me over someone that was just a fuck. He's not willing to do anything to make me happy but when I ask him if he wants a divorce, he says no.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Honey I just want to give you a hug. That sounds hurtful how he is being. You are loveable and good enough and important in the lives of those around you. It's unfortunate that he does not see this, but that is his shortcoming...plz don't base your worth on it. Surround yourself with others that see it and stand yourself in the truth.

hugs!
    cattiesmom78

Answer by cattiesmom78 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2010