Will Cafemom ever allow online dating on this site?

Is there any chance this site would possibly offer online dating to all interested, single, cafemom's searching for a really great guy? Just curious, would like some input.

tulipskiss311

Asked by tulipskiss311 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I sure hope not. I'm a single mom, and there are a ton of sites out there already dedicated to that.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I sure hope not! I dont want men in this site! This is my little escape from men. I highly doubt this site would be as popular as it is now if their were men on here.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I would hope not. I think we come on here to get a break from guys. This is a special place just for us.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i hope not. Its not really that type of site and it wasnt created for single women to find men!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 1:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I would hope not
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I most certainly hope not, that's not at all what this site is about. That would be such a detriment to what is offered here.

Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 1:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• this is a site for mothers...you want to meet men, go to a dating site
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Doubtful. Not only would that be the huge loss of a women's community, it would also make for a fine hunting ground that pedophiles could use to seek vulnerable women with small children. Do you have a desire for you and your children to become easy prey? No, trying to turn this into a dating site would be asking for trouble. There are many dating sites on the internet: if that's what you're looking for, it's out there.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 1:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• That would be horrible. I come here to talk about my kids and marriage, not to hook up or watch other people try to hook up.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• That's just a bad idea. Why on earth anyone would want men on here trolling for single moms is beyond me.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2010