does this sound like ms to you? or something else?

on december 2, i woke up and the whole right side of my body was numb, i thought that maybe i slept on it wrong and it would just go away. well it didnt so i ended up going to the er that night, they found a lesion on the left side of my brain and said that with my age and everything that it is most likely ms but they arent sure so i was admitted for 3 days and had one dose of iv steroids . when i went in i could somewhat still write with my right hand and now its really hard to, i cant eat or hold things with that hand anymore and its hard because i am right handed its like my hand doesnt listen to what my brain is telling it. it feels like my other hand is starting to get the same way. the other side of my body started to go numb a couple days ago, i cant keep going like this , does it sound like ms to anyone that has it? i think it all happened to suddenly to be..\

if it helps any 2 months ago i started getting really low blood pressure like 80/42 it still keeps dipping this low at night, could low bp be affecting me so much that it shows up as something like ms?

the low bp has definatly effected me mentally sometimes i have to read things again and again to understand it

edited to add,

i was already seen by a doctor i was asking for personal experience from people that have ms or something like it

i also laugh smile when i dont mean to, i think low blood flow to the brain is the cause of that but not sure if it would show up as ms

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Health

• We aren't doctors we cant tell you this. All this stuff sounds like you really need to go see a doctor ASAP
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2010