Ever read a blog or anything else and enjoyed the authors page/personality and it stopped?

I have been so bored lately and have been crusing the web looking for something then I found. http://lipsticknpurses.wordpress.com/2009/04/

a blog someone started but never finished. Her interests are similar to mine but she never continued. I guess if people dont see the traffic they would like they stop it and dont commit to it anymore.
anywho.. she said she likes all things babies, so who know she might be here. If you are continue! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There were a couple I loved at one time that were very active, then just died. Both were weight loss related, but it discussed other aspects of their lives and were generally pretty funny.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• YES
    meandmyboys2000

Answer by meandmyboys2000 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2010