How many got pregnant the month after miscarriage?

agarner1

Asked by agarner1 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i did in two months
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 2:04 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I'm trying to right now. GL
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 2:04 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Thanks ladies....i'm in my 2WW......after the first miscarrige @ 11 weeks, we waited. I looked at my OB this time and was like "hell no im not waiting" She laughed and said i was fine since this was 4w 3 d. I even freaking ovulated on the right day if i'd just gotten my period!!
    agarner1

Comment by agarner1 (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I had a miscarriage about 5 months ago and we have been trying but nothing happened yet but hopefully we will be getting pregnant soon because i have been using the ovulation tests.
    MrsWalker2011

Answer by MrsWalker2011 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• First of all when you have a miscarriage you should also have had a DNC and you need to wait at least 6 weeks after a DNC to have sex or you risk a really bad infection or even death so you see, no one should be pregnant a month after a miscarriage.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• If you miscarry NO you do not have to have a DnC! Most women have natural miscarriages that everything passes! If you naturally pass everything and the OB checks by ultrasound....you are good to try. only if you are emotionally ready! ITS SOOOO much better on the body to pass naturally if possible
    agarner1

Comment by agarner1 (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2010