What Is This???

hi ladies. i am having really bad cramps in my side and my lower stomach. it has been like this for a few days. i am not suppose to come on my period until the 17th of Nov. i was ovulating on the 3rd. Could these cramps be implantation? Please help me it hurts. I dont get cramps with my period. Is it too soon to test for pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• IVE HAD CRAMPS LIKE THAT B4 ARE THEY WHERE UR OVARIES WOULD BE? IF SO IT COULD BE FROM WHEN UR EGGS RELEASED EVERY TIME I OVULATED I WOULD HAVE THIS PAIN FOR A FEW DAYS. TAKE SOME TYLYNOL AND JUST REST.
    lala91172

Answer by lala91172 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Implantation occurs 6 -12 days after ovulating. If its too early, you will probably get a false positive, since there will not be enough hormones to detect the pregnancy, if you are pregnant.
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 10:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2008