how can u get rid of wart onthe face.. ?

my daughter had a wart on her finger and she starting bittin it and it spreaded under her lip and now its starting to spead more .. the dcter told me just wait til it goes away on its own but its not going away instead its spreading on her face wat should i do ????

chulafromhtown

Asked by chulafromhtown at 2:20 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Take her to a dermatologist

Answer by older at 2:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• ask for a referral to a dermatologist. Most warts are bacterial and can be treated or at a certain age remove.
    Anonymous

• I would insist on seeing a dermatologist for sure.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Make a paste with aspirin and apply it a couple of times a day. I had a huge one on my face and my cream meds took it off. I ask the pharmacist what happened and he said it has aspirin in it.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Go see a dermatoligist.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 2:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Deft see a dermatologist. While your waiting for an apt try putting scotch tape over all her warts when y'all are at home. This will help the body notice them and naturally fight them off over time.
    morin6

Answer by morin6 at 12:54 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'd see a dermatologist.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:14 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Old wives tales, cover with apple cidar vinegar, don't rub it in. Then soak a gauze pad in apple cidar vinegar , put over the wart, cover w/a bandage to hold in the moisture. Leave on overnight, remove in the morning, but don't rinse off the vinegar. Repeat each night until the wart is gone. Another, may sound way crazy but has been used, take an extremely very ripe banana peel, (black) put a small square section of peel over the wart and cover w/a bandage, repeat each night until the wart is gone. I've read this in 2 different books on usages in the past before modern medicines. Other than that, I too would call a dermatologist.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• dermatalogist. My friend tried all the old wives tales with her son & nothing worked. He had to have them surgically removed.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I actually just read a couple in a book I have by Reader's Digest.
    One says to get freshly cut dandelion stalks or fig leaves. Use the milky sap that exudes from the dandelion stalks or fig leaves and apply directly to the wart once or twice a day for several days or until the wart pulls away from the skin. Kee the sap away from the skin around the wart and from sensetive areas such as the eyes. If you are using this treatment on a child, cover the wart area with a bandage to prevent spreading the sap to sensitive skin.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:18 AM on Dec. 21, 2010