what are you making tonight? anything new or just the usual?

im making authentic german weiner schnitzel with german potatoe salad for the first time i hope it works out :/ hehe when it comes to cooking i dont have patience for it and i try to speed things up and it never turns out soo ive been working on that it seems that if i take my time my food turns out alot more alluring and yummy lol

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Nothing here, I am going to a Christmas party for work and it is a potluck. I will probably make my son a mini-pizza.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 2:37 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Pork chops in the crock pot, mac & cheese in the oven, mashed potatoes on the stove (small amount for the picky person who doesn't like mac & cheese) and green beans. Nothing new (well, the mac & cheese is a new kind for us). Maybe apple sauce if I feel like making some this afternoon.
    Anonymous

• I am cooking fresh haricots verts for the first time. Goodness only knows how they are gonna turn out! Also boiling shrimp but that is a weekly thing for me.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• ninjabunch of roseshugging the usual.  On a fasting these days

brieri

Answer by brieri at 3:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• King crab legs- a new recipe-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Tofu tikka masala
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 4:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Frozen pizza yum-o
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• We had Panera Bread today. I got a gift card to there from my boss and didn't feel like working so I stopped by on my way home and got it.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 8:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I made small tortias' filled with shredded chicken that was flavored with a couple pinches of sea salt, garlic, onion, pepper, cayene pepper, tobasco sauce, parmesan cheese instead of usual cheese,sour creme, cut tomatoes on side,..........green beans,...vanilla yogurt with blueberries added for dessert.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 1:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Not sure whats for dinner.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2010