Just thinking creatively-
"Pizza Lasagna Casserole"
In a 13x9 glass pan layer your lasagna noodles with the following ingredients.
1. "cooks ready"--- lasagna noodles, (type that is precooked or made to work in the oven with the sauce)
2. ricotta cheese 3 cups blended with 1 +1/2 cups of mozerella shredded in the bag. (or slice off the block) 16 oz/
3. 3 eggs blended into the cheeses mixture, combine until all cheeses and eggs are uniform in texture.
4. begin layering all the noodles with cheese mix over them, then sauce , than add PEPPERONI ( 1 lb sliced thinly-- pre -sliced works excellent.
5. Add any other meat pieces, or slices, like virginia baked ham slices, until the layering is to the 1" of rim of glass dish.
6. COVER WELL WITH HEAVY FOIL
May be covered with a lid if this type of pan is
at 2:49 PM on Dec. 19, 2010