What's up with everyone being rude?

I have been playing around today on the site reading various things and I noticed that bout 90% of most womens responses to other women are beyone rude!!

When I first started Cafe Mom this was rarely the case! I don't get it. Aren't we supposed to be here to SUPPORT eachother? Not bash?!

CayShek

Asked by CayShek at 2:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• I dont see why we would "get use to it" i joined thinking this was an adult place where there wasnt rude ppl we all have kids we all ask questions but do we all have to be "bashed" because we asked a simple question i was so happy to get to level 10 so i can "not like" when ppl say mean things i mean really are you that perfect of a parent that you dont get angry at your kids? or that you have the best life that anyone elses question means you have to put them down? if your life is so perfect why are you on here? why is it okay to put mothers down? IT IS NOT AND YOU STINK FOR MEAN COMMENTS ( I LOVE THIS POST ) :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Just prepare yourself to get ridiculed and put down for almost every topic by at least 50% of the women, and you'll be fine.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I've been here for a while, it's always the same. Somebody is always on their period around here:)
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I just posted that last night ~ that i thought so many women were misdirecting anger and just being hateful to make themselves feel better! I so agree with ya!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I don't get it, either. In fact, just today, I 'unjoined' two groups I was in after I read about four postings and about 40 horrible responses to them. It's crazy!
    VanBurren

Answer by VanBurren at 2:49 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It must be the stress of the season or a full moon! I have been here 4 years and it has always been the same.

Answer by older at 2:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It happens all over. I just learn to laugh at it and ignore it and try to help where I can.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• yeah it would be nice if they just didnt reply to the post if they are ganna be a smartass it makes matters worse not better but some people r just so miserable in there own lives they can't help but make others feel like shit
    millerchic

Answer by millerchic at 10:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I'm in a crappy mood today. Don't think I answered anything too rudely though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• welcome to cafemomAs sad as it may be, that' how it usually is on here.

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:20 AM on Dec. 20, 2010