Anal Sex? TMI adult content

My DH has been asking me for almost a year now to try anal sex with him. When I say no he doesn't push it. Yesterday he asked me why I'm so against trying it. I told him that its because it looks painful & unnatural! I don't know what to think? Should I try it with him? What would make it more comfortable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Only you can really answer this. If you don't feel comfortable trying it, Then don't. I can understand the need and desire to please your husband, but this is your body we're talking about. It comes down to personal preference. Some people try it and enjoy it very much. While other never really get into the idea.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 2:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• *Might be TMI*Ive done it with my DH, its not as bad as you would think. I'm the one that wanted to try it though. :) i like to say I would try almost everything at least once. If you decide to do it, the key is to relax :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I think you should tell him as a trust builder you would willing to give it a go - if he went first. Yes lets stick something up his he-hole and see how it goes? Worth a try - mine would never ever ever speak of it again. lol do what your comfortable with.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 3:16 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• thats your decision only. im glad he doesn't push you for it though! my husband asks a lot too and im too afraid to try it as well. i have a close friend though who does it often, she said if i ever were to try it to definitely use anal-ease, its a lube of some sort that's suppose to numb your a-hole so it doesn't hurt as much. you can probably find it in sex shops and such. also, alcohol involved might help you loosen up and not think about the pain.. lol. good luck!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I would never do it and after the last time I said no I'd be pissed if he kept bringing it up.

To me, its just too gross
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• To be honest we have tried it several times, and not my cup of tea but after years of being together we have had time to build up to it sorta. Just remember he has to be gentle at first use lube for sure and you have to be relaxed and some what open to the idea. The first time is not always going to be the best just like the first time you have sex isn't always going to be the best. Honestly if you read on it and get yourself comfortable with the idea it's not bad. And as to the idea of being unnatural you definately have to get past that thought to even move forward. It's a learning experience and people have been doing anal for hundreds of years just never really spoke of it. Some guys like it too, lol.

megarisav

Answer by megarisav at 4:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• If you don't want to then don't.... My hubby knows that I will NEVER try it so he doesn't ask.... he respecets me enought not to!! JMO
    momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• my hubby wanted to do this and i was against it at first. however after me going to the sex toy store and investagating we are trying to work on it. there are lubes that are meant for this and as long as u lube up really good then its not as painful. dont rushed right into it. play around have some fun and then go for it. good luck

knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 7:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Well, my dh and I do it. We worked up to it with him using fingers first. With him going down on me at the same time, so it wasn't JUST my ass, and it was easier for me to relax that way too.

We worked up to the actual anal sex over a period of a couple of months, and YES, he is brave enough to let me do stuff to his ass too. He was open to being fair with me in that regard. AND I have the comfort of knowing that if we started, and I decided that I didn't like it RIGHT THAT SECOND (it's one of those things you just have to be in the mood for) that he would stop if I asked him. It's a huge trust thing.

My advice will always be to try something once before you decide that you don't like it. BUT you have to stress to your SO that they HAVE to go slow. You also have to have that trust built up with your SO that you KNOW that they would stop in the middle if you don't like it.
    meganbearden

Answer by meganbearden at 8:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Do what you want. For me I will do anything for my husband as he will for me. Get him to read on how to do it to be most comfortable for you. Also make him rock your world first.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2010