my husband was on his way to church and then ask to go and give a ride to a women who is single so she could get to church is this appropriate.

wifeof20

Asked by wifeof20 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldnt worry at all! She's probably just asking for a ride and that's all. If she calls and texts him A LOT afterwards or hits on him then yeah I'd be asking questions. But I wouldnt worry about it!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I don't see an issue with it. Your husband was just being helpful. If you see in issue in it then there are trust issues that need to be addressed
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Why not? does the fact she is single make her a dangerous predator?, doesn't every church teach to help your fellow human in need?

Answer by older at 2:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Why wouldn't it be?
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• totally appropriate.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Church is all about people helping each other, right?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I think its ok.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I understand what church provides and in our church there are many women who's helpful but the personal responsibility for my husband being asks is what lead me to question the judgment from every angle.
    I, certainly believe in the power of helping but I didn't think of a trust issue until finding out that my husband did this without telling me.
    wifeof20

Comment by wifeof20 (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Depends on the intention behind the action. Is the single woman in need of a ride, period? Is your husband showing kindness like one should? My married husband did the same and all was innocent with both parties.
    KonaNannie

Answer by KonaNannie at 3:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2010