Has anyone else got shafted by a Curves for Women location?

I had to stop going to my Curves, not because I didnt like it, but because I have a Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Leak and severe Anxiety and I physically cannot go into the facility anymore because of the medical conditions I have. Well I turned in my letter from my Doctor and they told me they would stop charging me and take me out of the system.

Well turns out that they charged me that month and the remaining 4 months I had left in my contract!!! I got a copy of my contract and it says in black and white that they cannot do what they did, so I went to my legal office and called Curves international and I am waiting for the Curves owner here to call me back, I call her every other day and she never takes my calls, and never returns them either. She knows what she did was against the law.

I was just wondering how many other people got scammed or screwed over by their local Curves?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I think they are fairly notorious for this. Take it to your local newsperson who deals with injustices like this. I bet you get your money back ;-)
    Anonymous

• yes!!
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 10:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2008