My SO has turn out to be the worst person in my life and every day it tends to get worst i think i might snap!!!

He pours water on me when hes mad, He calls and tell his family im starting stuff with him when all im doing is nothing. In he does that just so we will get into it so he can leave. I hate him,he talks about me like im nothing jealous of my job and family. He gets it all form his mother, but why does he do this to me I did nothing but be his women and be faithful and raise our child. Hes cheated , made a baby and so much more.He always threat to hit me in my face...I think im ready to go down with a fight thats worth my pride and a better life 4myson.....help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• leave.
    Anonymous

• Just get out. That's really bad.
    Anonymous

• I understand, it can be difficult to get out. But you understand that the situation is bad, and even maybe dangerous,and it sounds like you want to leave. So you just need to get up the nerve and do it! Find someone that you and your son can stay with for awhile, until you can get on your feet.
    You can do it!!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• You do not need to be treated this way,

You dont need anyone advice you know you must move on with your life and live now for the baby you have,

He is a jerk, Men can be ....Let him MOVE in with his MOMMY and get him for childsupport,

Do not go down to his level and fight him , Your child doesnt need that, to see it nor hear it,

You must just move on with your life for the little one because he dont know why daddy is doing this to mommy and might think its okay to do it to his wife in the future,
    so for the child's sake get the heck outta there hon

you deserve SO MUCH better and so does your son
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• You need to leave. Think about your son. If he spend his life watching his father act like this he's going to think it's okay. But do you really want you son to grow up and treat women like that? And you deserve better in life!
    ndphotomom

Answer by ndphotomom at 10:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Plan to pack it up and take off for your family or a shelter when he leaves the house. This is no life for you and your child. You are being abused. He needs help.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 10:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• You are in an abusive relationship! I know to some it seems obvious, but sometimes when your in that situation you may not realize it! So please know you are in an abusive relationship, you need to get away ASAP. If you need help in any way with this please call your local Women's Crisis Center. They can be very helpful in every step of the way. They can help you make a plan to leave, tell you what to take with you etc..., they can help you legally with getting a divorce, and custody of children, and child support, they can help you get an EPO. They can even provide a safe place to live that your x can't find you.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Leave, now ...

Next time he goes to work, or will be gone for a few hours, get someone close to you to help pack all your stuff and your child's stuff and get out.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Sounds like your husband has some major anger and control issues. He needs to grow up and be a man. Your child does not deserv to grow up in such a negative environment. You need to leave this abusive situation.  Do not return until he gets much needed help. (If you want too)

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 12:12 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• u really need to kick him to the curb... I have been through alot of what yo have exept the hubby wanting to hit me. U r son and deserve so mch better than him... I understand that it is a hard decision to make but it would be so much mentally healthier for your son and u if he wasnt in the picture
    Racinggal05

Answer by Racinggal05 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 9, 2008