What is your dream job?

No matter what it is what is it? Are you doing your dream job? Outside of being a mother...If being a mother was your dream job that is cool to.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 3:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• I've always wanted to be a lawyer or an architect. I'm hoping I'll be able to go back to school next year.
    -LucyInTheSky-

Answer by -LucyInTheSky- at 3:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• From 3 years old on, I wanted to be a school teacher. I did everything I could think of to prepare myself. And I finally got my degree and credential. I am retired now, but I absolutely loved it for years and years. Still miss my students so much.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 3:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I am CEO of my soon to be fortune five thousand production company we are producing my own anime
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My dream job was a wedding planner. Nope, not doing that at all. My "real" job aside from being a mother is a mental health therapist.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I want to open a day care,I"m on the path to making it happen, just not quite there yet
    akiranth

Answer by akiranth at 3:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My dream job would be head seamstress of a major theater company
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My dream job is being a forensic patholigist!! I love dead bodies :) I'm going to school to be a M.A. sooooo yeah lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I always wanted to be on radio, and I came really really close. I studied it in college, I was on the college radio station and interned at one. Then I moved out of state to live with a boyfriend, with one stupid radio building in town. I applied there and almost got a job as a co-host for a talk show but I'm happy I didnt get it. Still, I hope to work on radio someday before my college degree expires lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:58 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Owning my own business
    MrsWalker2011

Answer by MrsWalker2011 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Teaching - I love it! Now I am homeschooling our kids, but when they graduate I plan on going back to the public/private school circuit.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:46 PM on Dec. 19, 2010