Starting from scratch... feel behind and lost...

Recently moved to a new state and looking to start looking into schools. Does anyone know how to even start at looking for grants/scholorships? I am a highschool graduate but neve looked at schools too much due to other plans. Now I have two DD's both very soon to start school and myself would like to move forward now... PLEASE any websites or info you can lend would be fantastic... Didn't know were to post sorry

megarisav

Asked by megarisav at 3:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in

• Call or visit the schools in your local area. Their financial aid office will have tons of information. Or start with the websites for those schools. GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• You can look into the pall grant. Also you can talk to schools and they will help you with getting more info about finacial aid. I am going to Uniersity of Phoenix online. Good luck and dont worry youll do fine!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• pell grant
    Anonymous