How can i make the baby sleep?

Im 26 weeks and i stay up all night cuz i cant sleep cuz the baby keeps me up all night! Id like to find a way to make it go to sleep so i could get some sleep for a change! Seems like im all the time up 24/7! & it sucks ughhh! Help me plzz!

Bethy08

Asked by Bethy08 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• oh honey! I went through the same thing. Try to find a position the baby likes.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 10:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• The reason why the baby is awake at night is because during the day when you are walking it actually rocks the baby to sleep. I think it happens to everyone and eventually you learn to fall asleep with the kicking. Maybe try relaxing a little more during the day. Good luck.
    MamaslilAngels2

Answer by MamaslilAngels2 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Make sure you limit your caffeine and sugar intake in the afternoon/evening. Other than that, just try to find a way to sleep through it or nap during the day. this is just a taste of the nights to come, unfortunately.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• A warm bath with Johnsons Bedtime bath. I swear by it!
    DebateandRelate

Answer by DebateandRelate at 10:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Get used to it LOL!!! When I was pregnant with my son he would wake me up with his kicking (I swear he was learning Taebo in there) at about the same times everynight and lo and behold, when he was born, he pretty much stuck to those times! Just think of it as good practice, but if you really need to get some sleep...like others said, really try to relx before going to bed. A lukewarm bath always helped me, but don't sit in it for too long, calming and relaxing music and try your best to just ignore it. Good luck and Congrats!!
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 10:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i always shake my foot to kind of rock her to sleep and it seems to work i use to couldnt get sleep either until some one told me thats why she didnt kick as much during the day because of my movements so i started shaking my foot she seems to really like it bc shell fall asleep
    HavinAGirl316

Answer by HavinAGirl316 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• gosh Im only 20 weeks and my daughter is moving like crazy all night she moves a little during the day but night time is her prime . . . lol
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 2:48 AM on Nov. 9, 2008