• In the Spotlight:

what would u do if ur hubby was a pig?

ok i am a sahm with 2 kids and a hubby lol. i know the duties of a sahm is to take care of things at home right? cook clean and etc. but my hubby comes home and just dirty everything up i mean everything from the living room to the bathroom to his room ( yes he has his own room in our TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT dont even get me on that lol) and he thinks i am suppose to pick up after evrything he do since im a sahm and i think he can do some things around the house sometimes? what do u think?

secondbaby1686

Asked by secondbaby1686 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• why would he have his own room???

When you live in a 2 bd apt, and have two children?

i would tell him im not your momma and you clean after yourself, and stop doing everything for him and KICK HIM OUT OF THAT ROOM, and give it to your KIDS!
    Anonymous

• I answered your other question. I think this man really needs to grow up. I'm sure, maybe he has long days at work, and feels like he shouldn't have to do anything when he gets home, but he should still help. You never get a break either.
    And it is NOT appropriate for him to take the kids bedroom. They need a space of their own to grow in.
    Sounds like you need wifeswap. LOL.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• ty for ur advice but he think since the kids dont sleep in there yet that THE ROOM IS HIS LOL
    secondbaby1686

Answer by secondbaby1686 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• You better set the record straight: SAHM isn't a maid! He is old enough to clean up after himself. This man is selfish and selfcentered. It sounds like you are more like his mother. I just answered your other question. Where do the kids sleep?
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 10:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• THE KIDS BOTH SLEEP WITH ME.
    secondbaby1686

Answer by secondbaby1686 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I am in the same ship as you...No matter how clean I had the house when he gets home, by dinner time it is a mess! I tried talking to him and telling him that I am not a maid, and that I am not his mom... it didnt work. I finally started picking up just my mess. my laundry, my dishes... he got the hint once he didnt have any work clothes now he helps out around the house... and I never have to ask!! as for him having his own room... psh... wouldnt happen here.... And dont touch that room. like you said... its HIS ROOM... and HIS MESS. leave it.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• did you know he was like this before you married him ....just wondering

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• stop picking up after him youre not a slave.take care of you and youre kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Nov. 9, 2008