Doctors wrong about the sex?

Was your doctor right or wrong about the sex of your baby, mine was right the first time.
My friends doc was wrong both times with her

leksismommy

Asked by leksismommy at 3:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• right. there was no mistaking what they saw on the ultrasound

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• mine was correct both times. I don't know anyone who was ever informed wrong... I had a few be told that they did not get a good look so they didn't want to say anything but found out at the next ultrasound.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• my doctor was right about our son. It was very obvious. My friend's doctor was wrong. They told them they were having a girl and it turned out to be a boy.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• right with the first, with both second and third i was told it was a boy until a later ultrasound in the pregnancies revealed girls. so the last two times they were wrong at first, and if it werent for the later u/s i would've thought they were boys! lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• With my daughter they were right but since I had a late ultrasound it was very obvious I even seen it before the tech did. Still waiting to find out if my son is really my son and not another daughter. We will bee 100% sure in February.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Was told twice with my second I was having a girl and they were WRONG! LOL My husband refused to bring him home in pink blankets etc. and went to the mall and went blue crazy!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Thats why they want you to wait until your 20wks or more. I had a ultrasound tech tell me the sex of my baby.
    Kristin0312

Answer by Kristin0312 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Wrong with my last one. I was told I was having a boy, but was surprised with a girl.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:55 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• With my 2nd child i was told boy then girl and now boy again lol
    Roxeybunnie

Answer by Roxeybunnie at 5:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Ultrasound Tech was correct with 1st & 2nd child. Girl & Boy. @ 18 weeks pregnant with both. I'm now 20 weeks pregnant with a "Surprise" baby. Hubby and I do not want to know the gender until baby is born :)
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2010