Just found out I'm 5 weeks and 8 days preg.....I have a daughter that is 3 years old potty trained in school and she is very smart and i love her dearly.....I had her when i turned 20....now im 23 and just found out i was preg by a guy i have been dating for 4 months i told him well the guy is 21 he wants me to kill the baby because hes not ready to be a father yet and doesnt want his friends or family to find out

Tychika

Asked by Tychika at 4:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You do whats best for you not him.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Well I think you BOTH knew where babies come from. So I think he needs to man up.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• sounds like he needs to get the hell over himself. I would call his mother.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 4:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• don't worry about him and not wanting to tell anyone. he should of thought of that before he had sex. just forget him. its your body and your decision and by your post you made up your mind. just relax and just take care of that baby and everything will work out fine. don;t do anything just because he wants you to. it does not matter what they want it matters what you want!
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 4:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Sounds like his problem not yours. You want this baby so keep it. He knew as well as you the consequences of having sex so he needs to face up to what he helped create. Good luck to you and you children.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Having sex after knowing a guy for 4 months. Why is it no one waits anymore to AT LEAST find out enough about the man to know if they even want to have sex with them. Every time you have sex you risk pregnancy and when you are having sex with a man who isn't wanting children you are putting your self at risk of being in this exact situation. I am truly sorry for you and your baby. He really has no say in it so I guess you are welcome to have the baby on your own. You can sue for child support if you wish but my guess is whatever relationship you could have possibly had after only 4 months is over. Best of Luck. I hope you make better choices in the future.
    Anonymous

• Just tell him that is fine. He doesn't have to be a Dad just be financially responsible. I would not call his Mother or anything like that and make things between you any worse. Just tell him see you later and have a nice life, but make sure you get child support.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• who gives a crap if he gets mad if you call his mother? Maybe she needs to smack the bastard in the back of his head and tell him to step up! You dont need him, but he needs to step up and be a man. He doesnt get a free pass bc you havent been together that long, or bc he is only 21.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 4:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Well a lot of thoughts come to mind here but the most important one is that you are in control here. If you want to have the baby then you have the baby nothing he says or does can stop you. It is unfortunate you and the child won't have his support.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Why call his mom?? Shes probably just as much a piece of work as he is.
    Anonymous