anyone here (or SO) work at a Home Depot distribution center??

I'm starting tomorrow! I'll be training for 4 days then I guess start my requested shift the following week. I'm nervous (because i've  been a sahm for 2 years) but very excited! I have heard nothing but great things about that place. How do you (or your SO) like it? How long have you (or SO) been there?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 4:14 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't have know anyone with Home Depot (my brother has been in management at Lowe's for many years though, lol), but just wanted to say congrats on landing the job. Good luck!!!!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• thanks! a few of my friends told me how they or their friends who have applied never even got callbacks to come in for an interview! Starting pay is wonderful, excellent benefits and I was told the company really takes care of the employees. The manager who interviewed me was a little wary since I have been a homemaker for 2 years but I convinced him just because I've been out of the workforce doesnt mean I won't be a great asset to the company. He liked that lol
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2010