what gift did you give/are going to give this year that was spot on perfect for the recipient?

who was it/ is it for?

what was/ is the gift?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Holidays

• I just got my cousin's son a birthday present that was his favorite. He loves Go Diego and I couldn't find anything until I ran into a Diego power wheels trike. It was marked down so I got it and he absolutely loves it!!!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My son - anything and everything UFC/MMA (and boy will be be surprised at what all we were able to get)
    gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 5:16 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• what is a ufc/mma?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My son is a gamer and loves World of Warcraft, playing with his online buddies a lot. However, they have upped their graphics and it was giving him fits. So we got him a new expanded graphics card for his computer and I know he will go crazy when he sees it.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 7:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• A Microwave Popcorn Popper for Real Popcorn (Not prepackaged). It is for my dad. He LOVES popcorn and has wanted one for ever. Therefore, I got him it.

I got my mom "10 Years of America's Test Kitchen Recipes" cookbook. She wanted that. Both my parents enjoy cooking and really love that show, so it is a perfect gift for them.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• The one and only thing my little brother wants for Christmas is Bush's new book - so I got it for him. SIL said he'll be pumped!
    Another SIL said nephew wanted a webkinz, and to let her know for sure what I got so she doesn't double up on it - I got him the owl and she said he'll be thrilled! Won't be giving either one for over a week though.
    Anonymous

• My son has a secreat santa drawing for his daycare. I knew before they drew who he had because the daycare owner said that he'd get this child due to certain reasons. So I went out and got her a playset with ponies and accessories. My son handed it to her and after she opened it she started jumping up and down she was so excited. She came up to me told me thanks and gave me a big hug. Her Grandma told me it fit her to a "T".
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 11:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• my 4 year old wans a penguin pillow pet,so my brother went out and got it for him....my son wanted a new bikebecause his dad wouldnt let him have his when he came back to me after spending the weekend with him,so he is getting one! my son wants learning stuff so my mom got him a bunch of it....he wanted new clothes,so he is getting them.....everything he wanted was very inexpensive,so we made sure he got everything he wanted....however i still have yet to find a jet....he keeps saying he wants a jet but walmart is out of jets for 4 year olds....my brother is going to try to find him one......and he wants Lego duplo.....but i dont have the money to get it for him....my mom said she would try to get it for him.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• he hasnt seen anything yet,but i know he will be surprised!! this will be the best christmas ever for him.....i cant wait to see his face....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2010