does your child/children continuously sing a certain christmas song everyday?

my son is stuck on the miser brothers song.....its so funny when he sings it because he gets so into it.....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Holidays

• My Grands (two years ago) sang Santa Claus is Coming to Town (lol - b/c I taught it to them) over and over until Easter ROFLMBO - however, I loved it; I did try to teach them Here Comes Peter Cottontail (it didn't go over as well)singing

gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 10:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My DD's are only 3 and 4 but they sind one line repeaditvely SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN!!! SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN!!! lol
    megarisav

Answer by megarisav at 4:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I am Head Start teacher and my parents tell me that the kids come home singing everyday. (We sing a lot!) I would enjoy it, one day the singing will stop and the back talk and attitude will set in!
    lah0027

Answer by lah0027 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• yes jingle bells
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My 5 and 3 year olds have been singing "Where Are You Christmas?" since LAST Christmas! lol No joke. I can't tell you how many times the 5 year old puts on How the Grinch Stole Christmas or asks to watch Cindy Lou Who performances online.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• If he's back talking and showing attitude now, God help you when he is 14;-) Or maybe he'll get it all out of his system now and be a total jewel by then. Uh-huh. Just made me laugh reading that!
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 7:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i already get the back talking and attitude from him lol....he is 4 years old but he acts like a teenager lol
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2010