has your child/children ever ran into a glass door by accident thinking it was open?

my son did it last night during the cookie swap.....it was the loudest noise ive ever heard from a glass door,and get this it didnt break!! he had a nice goose egg on his forehead though....i felt so bad,he cried so hard,and all he wanted was his bear named Fuzz and his little pillow and his special blue ice pack.....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 4:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• mine just run into the screen doors! LOL! I laugh so hard when they look at me with that WTF look on their faces! LMAO!!
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 5:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• no... mine runs into normal doors...and walls! Poor child is a klutz!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:34 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Nope, but a did a couple years ago. Got a pretty good size egg on my foreheard.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 4:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• No I haven't or my my kids but I remember one time I was at a friends house and there were two kids playing the game "Your it" I remember talking to one of the kids when all of a sudden the other kid came from no where and tapped on him and said YOUR IT!!! and ran he ran so quickly he ran right to the glass door... Lol it was so funny he did not get hurt it was more like a quick bump and fell back on to the floor it was so funny it was one of those things you had to be there to really laugh...we just laughed and laughed had he got hurt of course we would have handled it differently but he got up and tried to take off again like nothing that is when we knew he was fine.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• No, but I did when I was little. I got laughed at.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 4:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I am so glad he is OK. My cousin did that when he was little and had an armful of stitiches.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My daughter did that at the Sears Tower, but it was a window she ran into.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Our almost 2 yo did that. It was pretty funny!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 4:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• my dad did it was he was the same age as my son and his ear got cut off......
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My brother did n chipped his tooth!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2010