do u think...

do u think my hubby should have his own room in our two bedroom apartment and its him, me , and two kids?

secondbaby1686

Asked by secondbaby1686 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• It's time for him to grow up or move out.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 10:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Indeed i beleive so!!

I think thats the most stupidest thing ever!!!
    I already responded to your last question about this though
    Anonymous

• wow, that's completely and utterly selfish. No he should not. I mean, my hubby's computer is in with what will be the baby's room, and the guest room, but he's not taking it over. Where do your children sleep then? With you?? they need their own space.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• ummm no....

HELLO! Husband should sleep in the room with you and the kids should have the other room!

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• WHAT!!!! I don't even know what to say! If he wants his own room, tell him he can keep his stuff in your room and sleep on the couch!
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Why would he have his own room in a two bedroom? Where will the kids sleep? If he wants his own room for his toys, he needs to provide at least a three bedroom home.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 10:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Umm, no. Why does he need his own room?
    Amberlee78

Answer by Amberlee78 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Wow, how selfish of him, where does he suppose your children sleep and why would he even think of such a thing.Maybe he should think of investing in a bigger place or get his head out of his own ass.This isn't just disrespectful to you, but the fact that he's putting his wants in front of your childrens needs is ridiculous!!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2008