This is one of those, "could I be pregnant" questions? BE NICE! please.

I TOOK A HPT THIS MORNING AND IT HAS A VERY VERY VERY FAINT LINE. ALMOST NOT EVEN THERE. WITH MY 1ST BABY I ALSO HAD A FAINT LINE, BUT NOT AS FAINT AS THINGS ONE. I HAVEN''T TOLD MY DH ANYTHING YET BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK. I FEEL LIKE IT MIGHT NOT EVEN BE THERE BECAUSE I'M JUST IMAGINING IT BECAUSE I WANT ANOTHER BABY SO BADLY. YES, I WILL BE TAKING ANOTHER ONE IN TWO DAYS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• How long did you wait? Are you sure it wasn't a ghost line?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• You know what screw the lines. lol. get a digital. I like those better! :0)
    But_Mommie

• Do another one tomorrow morning.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Let him look at it and see what he thinks lol.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I had a faint line n it was pos
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I would take another one in the morning with your first urine. Try going to www.peeonastick.com its a VERY helpful website. Also make sure your watching it with in the 3 minute mark. Or whatever the time frame is. Maybe try another brand. I used Early Response and it told me a I pregnant even before my blood test came back positive.
    Good luck..
    Baby dust sent your way******
    Kristin0312

Answer by Kristin0312 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Any line evenit's really faint is positive. With my DD the line was so faint I couldn't be sure it was even there or I was imagining it. I left the test and checked it an hour later and it was definitely positive.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• a faint line is still a line. but i agree with but_mommy....do a digital one. that way theres no "faint" about it....its either positive or not. and make sure you use your first pee of the day for the test....that is when the hormone levels are highest. and congrats if it is!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Instead of just a line mine was a t formation...one down and one across at top!...it was positive though!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• You could be... take another test first thing tomorrow morning!! Good luck!!
    momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2010