AHHHHHHH What Is This Pain???????

i really need to know whats up with my body... i have been cramping all day for about a few days now. im not suppose to come on my period until the 17th. i was ovulating around the 3rd. so what im thinking is that i am having some implantaion cramps. i dont have cramps with my periods. is it too soon to take a test for pregnancy? does anyone else think that maybe it couyld be implanantion cramps? it could be gas, but i dont think so. im not really gassy. i have been going to the bathroom more than normal though. please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Too early for a test. Anything is possible. Even though you don't usually have PMS cramping, your body can change at any time.
    DebateandRelate

Answer by DebateandRelate at 10:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Wait on the test. I cramp everytime I ovulate. You'd be too early to take one.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Why dont you just not worry about it.
    If you are you are and you will find out eventually and if not then your get your cycle. Simple.
    If you dont start by next month take a test.
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 10:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• so much easier said than done readytorage LOL your right but its virtually impossible. I had the worst cramping of my life early in pregnancy(except labor of course) yes it is too soon to take a home test. I would wait till you missed a period or if you are on meds that could be dangerous while pregnant you may want to consider a call to the doc to think about a blood test which could be done pretty soon I would think
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:40 AM on Nov. 9, 2008