how many of yall actually believe you will find true love one day...

and end up with the man/woman of your dreams?? and if you dont would you rather stay alone or settle for somone you dont love?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I hope like hell i find my true love one day..........and i hope he is more man than i can handle!....lol
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I have my husband of 18 years.
    Anonymous

• I am living proof that it happens. DH and I have been best friends and in love for the past 15 years. It happens Ladies! Please do not give up hope.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i think true love means that you find someone that you can live with their living habits that are bad and good, and that he can put up with yours as well because NO one is perfect and all of our poop stinks. And yes, i have found someone that i can live with happily =)
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 5:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My thoughts in regards to your question.

The chances of one finding "True Love" greatly depends on what their idea of "true love" is.

Some people have a completely unrealistic view/idea of what true love is. I have a friend that fits that category, she's looking for & waiting for what she calls "movie love". The wildly romantic tales seen in film and heard in fairy tales. She's 46 and still waiting lol

Some have a more realistic (for lack of a better term) view of what true love is. I would fit this one. My view of true love goes deeper than just the "perfect match" who meets up with all ( or most) of my "qualifiers" or meets all of my wants & needs. My view of true love does include those things, but also includes this part of reality. Love/the perfect match isn't the person that just meets the most qualifiers on your "list" but also is the person that you can ACCEPT and live with their faults as well.
    Cont
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Well...it happens because I did find it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I'm still hopeful that I will find the love of my life.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 5:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• nope I don't I am happy being single.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 5:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i have found true love and he is the man of my dreams .. but if i hadnt and i had to choose to either be alone or settle. i'd be alone and just play the field lol
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I have found the man of my dreams.... and i know that i have found true love!!
    momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2010