What do you recommend for my face?

I am 47 yrs. old and noticed baggy eyes little wrinkles here and there brown spots it is very sad... It sucks getting old :( I know we can't stay young forever but how do I help maintain what I do have or make better. thanks ladies!.. Sniff :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• They say you don't really have to change your moisturizer as you age. Do you use a good foundation? I always recommend Merle Norman's Total Finish. It's a very heavy foundation, but not cakey.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:29 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i love arbonne products and oil of olay products
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Use green tea bags cooled in the fridge for bags under your eyes, brown spots there is something but I cant remember what its called igoogle it and maybe you'll find it. I feel you Im in your position
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Try this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANTI-WRINKLE-POTION-All-Natural-Essential-Oil-15ml-30ml-/130404454897?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item641e38b2d2
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• hydroquinone is good for brown spots and discolorations. it comes in 2 % and 4 % ,google it.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 4:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• yes googles good and here have this ..chocolatesomething to cheer u up lol x

san78

Answer by san78 at 6:36 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I swear by the Oil of Olay products especially the anti-aging ones (I can remember my Aunt using them when it was limited and still in the pink bottle) she still looks wonderful for her age.  Also the only other pointer I make is NEVER use soap on your face. And I agree losing our "beauty" and aging is UNFAIR!

angry

gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 8:43 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I would recommend a vitamin c serum. Vitamin c promotes the skin's production of collagen and is helpful with skin discolorations like sun spots. MyChelle carries one I love, but it's a bit pricey. I wouldn't recommend drugstore brands of vitamin c though, because they oxidize quickly and contains bad chemicals.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I would go see a dermatologist.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:50 AM on Dec. 21, 2010