I am late with my period and worried. adult content

My Bf and I had complete sex three days after my period left, we thought that I would not concieve that way was I wrong? Also After that I had brown liquid that came out and thats all though no period and yesterday was the day that should have been the last day of my period. I am wondering if any of that means that I am pregnant!

onekindofcutie

Asked by onekindofcutie at 5:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• a missed period is def a sign of pregnancy. i would take a test!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• You can get pregnant anytime you have unprotected sex. No matter what time of the month it is.
    If you've already missed your period take a pregnancy test first thing in the morning
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• the brown liquid is old blood ... you could just be late you can take a hpt it shouldnt be too early since you are already late
    Roxeybunnie

Answer by Roxeybunnie at 5:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Thank you both of these answers are helpful! and really any time of the month? wow I learn something new everyday!
    onekindofcutie

Comment by onekindofcutie (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• IF you are having unprotected sex than do not be surprised if you are pregnant. Take a pregnancy test in the morning. It can say more than we are from here. You sound surprised though...
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 5:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant. In fact sperm have been known to Live in the woman's body for up to 10 days waiting for the woman to ovulate. Def take a test.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

Why do I get the feeling that you're only a child/young teen? Yes if you're even old enough to take Health or Sex Ed the you would have learned you cant get pregnant any time of the month when you have unprotected sex
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• get a pregnancy test???
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• yes it is unprotected. But I have had partners that do the pull out method for two years and have never had a missed period before and when I did it was planned and I mis carried, but then was regular once again, and the time I am refering to my current bf didnt pull out and We thought it was bc it wasnt the right time of the month and that sperm only have a life span of 48 hours! But I may have been wrong, ten days really?
    onekindofcutie

Comment by onekindofcutie (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I will never understand why people ask this. If you think your pregnant, you unprotected sex...get a test. there a dollar at the dollar store. SMH
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2010