how do you delete a group from your profile?

mamawazz

Asked by mamawazz at 2:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I agree with you. I have been trying to figure that out myself. I hope someone ans. your question.
    AuntieVetta

Answer by AuntieVetta at 2:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• If you are not wanting to be part of the group anylonger, then go to that group header where you joined, and it will say something about leaving the group. Click on that. That will remove you from the group, and also remove the group from your profile. If you are wanting to just not have it on your profile then you will have to go into and edit your profile where it asks who you will allow to see what groups you participate in.
    twilightabella

Answer by twilightabella at 4:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Go to the group home. At the end of the preamble, I think in blue, there is a line you can click on that says, Edit/Leave group. Click it and take it from there.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 4:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Thank you.
    AuntieVetta

Answer by AuntieVetta at 12:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2008