How can i get a butt?

I have absolutely no butt at all. i am all back it pretty much goes strait down from my back to my legs. i have tried squats and squeezing and letting loose but noting works. how can i make my butt a little bigger?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• well you can make your butt stronger and more cut i guess, but if you dont have a big butt, you dont have a big butt. The only thing that would really work is to get rally fat lol. but i dont think thats a good idea lol.
    Anonymous

• I wish I knew! But if you find the answer, let me know. Seriously. I'd love to actually look like a female in a pair of jeans. Good luck.
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 10:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Run. It worked for me. When I stopped running, I lost my butt :(
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 10:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Do squats. I had a cute butt when I was doing squats. If you like the idea message me and I'll tell you how.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i have did squats and they didnt work. i dont know if i wasnt doing enough or enough times a week or what. my butt was always sore but it never grew.
    Anonymous

• i'd be glad to give you a good portion of mine!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Well you don't get a nice ass after just a few weeks of doing squats. It took a long time for me to finally get mine. If your butt was sore then it's a sign that you were working the muscle right and would be getting great results if you kept going. Not only would you be getting a bigger butt, it would be nice and firm too!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 12:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• if squats dont work then tell your man to hit it from the back.lol
    brownsugar22

Answer by brownsugar22 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Remember squats is to lean the butt muscle so when you squats try to do lunges, and some leg presses..Leg presses build muscles in the buttox area..Just my 2 cents
    Anonymous

• i have gained some weight and still not butt. and i use to work out at the gym 3 times a week for 2 years and never got anything. i guess i am just meant to be buttless lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Nov. 10, 2008