when ur depressed what do u do 2 pick ur self up?

when your really really feeling down, how do u get rid of the blue's ?

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 6:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Health

• I thoroughly clean my surroundings. Sit and mediate for a bit to calm my nerves, sort out feelings. And then eat a bunch of chocolate and watch a good movie that has nothing what so eve in common to what may be troubling me and then after I have relaxed begin to work on what is the actual problem and why it's a problem (probably snacking on chocolate while I'm doing this)
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 6:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Get out of the house and go visit someone even if you dont feel like it, it always makes me feel better. Later rent a movie it will take your mind off of your depression
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• go outside for a walk, even if it takes me hours to get out of home, just a walk gives me a pick up. =-)
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 10:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I always think about the old craps I went through and that I survived them. And after it got better. So I try to focus how my recent situation can get better. This is one way. The other that after a time I got so really fed up with my whining that I just kick my own ass so I get out of it:) After 29 year practice I am really good at it now:)
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 6:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2010