when ur DH is not home with u , do u get scared at nite?

and how to u get rid of that feeling ? do u think of ways of how u would protect yourself if someone were to break in ??

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope. I have a dog that does a pretty good job of alerting me to anything suspicious.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I enjoy having the bed to myself when hes gone. Im more of a fighter than my hubby anyways and my 4 dogs go nuts if you even walk by the house so Im not too worried.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 6:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• no I enjoy my alone time.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I miss him, but I'm not scared.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I don't, I just get lonely. I can take care of anyone that attempts to break in cause I was raised with a daddy that taught me how to defend myself. Normally with a gun.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• No
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Yes, we have two big dogs (german shephards) and I sleep with a bat under my bed, a maglite in my nightstand and a shotgun in the very very very top shelf of my closet, locked of course but still there if need be. Hubby is gone a lot and is about to be gone for 6 months, I will NOT allow myself to be vulnerable.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• sometimes, but normally its more because he isnt there beside me and that i am worried about him when he is gone.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 7:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• No. I do not get scared at night if my husband is not home.

I do not worry about a break in.. My windows are never locked, and my door is rarely locked. If someone can scale the side of this high rise to get into my window, way to go because that would be an impressive feat.. LOL If someone gets passed the doorman and security to make it up here then damn the cops in this city are even slower than I think... lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I thoroughly enjoy my alone time and I have never been a person that worried about such things, he worries more than I do.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2010