who else is looking forward to income tax time?

im dreaming of that money already ........... we need it so badly

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• I guess we are. It's already spent, but it will be nice when it gets here. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 6:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• ME! We are paying off a a few bills that will give us some extra $$ during the month! this may let us get a new car and/or get the kitchen or bathroom redone cant wait!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 6:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• yes,new bed time!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I NEED that money so bad!!!! Were gonna file as soon as our w2 comes, were expecting our second, due april 4th, and we need a lot of stuff
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 6:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• YES!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I can't wait for it to come. I plan to move and send dh to Canada to talk to an army recruiter to sign paperwork. He really wants to join the Canadian army. He has already served in our military and wants something different.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Not really.. lol

We always either pay or get back very very little (comapred to what we paid in)..

For those of you who are getting fat returns this year... Spend it baby!!!! Spend it an enjoy it.. Our economy desperately needs some serious cold hard cash infusions... LOLO

So..pretty please... (lol).. If you're getting a big return.. Spend it.. Spend it on things you need. Spend it on things you have been putting off because you couldn't afford it until now.... Spend it on just having fun with your family. Just spend baby spend if you are capable of doing so.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I def am....every year my best friend and I go to Jamaica! whoooo hooo...cant wait!
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Not really I will probably have to send the Gov a check for 30k. Apparently, what I send is never enough for them.lol I have never recieved a refund in my life. Always set my withholdings so I would get my pay during the year and would save that money. I have no desire to give the Gov an interest free loan.

Anonymous

• Yes, looking forward to it. Last couple years it seems like as soon as tax return time came around, some big expense would arise and clean me out. This year I can finally buy something I want, and do the same for the kids and my idiot if he shapes up.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 6:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2010