Do I have to?

I have an at&t cellphone with a pretty decent camera on it. When I married and the time ran out on the phone, I never bothered to put any more back on it. (He uses verizon and has a contract) I have printed pictures off the phone at WM several times. You are not able to do so from a verizon phone according to the photolab at my local WM. Do I have to keep time on this phone to be able to bluetooth pictures?

gatorswife

Asked by gatorswife at 6:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Technology

• Using bluetooth doesn't require minutes. Keeping it charged so you can take photos and use the bluetooth should do the trick.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Nope, you don't need service on the phone to use the bluetooth feature.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• you shouldn't have too. I bluetoothed the contacts off of my old verizon phone to my new one after it was deactivated.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• You dont need service to use bluetooth....its not a network feature it's programming in the phone.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 6:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2010