If someone was going to give you 100,000 dollars and you could spend it to make a business what would the business be?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well my husband and I have always dreamed of opening an Egyptian themed coffee shop and restaurant so that's probably where it would go but maybe I would put some of that into production and marketing for some ideas I have for some products. I guess a fallback would be a grocery store... even in recessions people need to buy food and if you find the right location it can be a real money maker. I'd also love to have a specialty bakery for Middle Eastern Sweets... oh my head will be filled with dreams tonight :)
    -Cassandra-

Answer by -Cassandra- at 12:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'd love to do a little shop meant just for women... I'd sell candles, lotions, soaps, soft sheets, robes, & pjs, self-help books, aromatherapy oils, all the little things that make you feel like a woman. If I could, I'd also have people come in & teach little seminars on self-esteem, bettering your love life, better parenting, hair & makeup, things like that. I'd love to have a place like that around here, so I'd start one up!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I really want to start some type of program to empower single mothers seeking employment.so of course that is where I would put the money.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 7:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• A bakery that specializes in cupcakes and custom ordered cakes. Maybe some cookies and candy thrown in too:)

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:55 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I want to have a cloth diaper store in my area...and maybe sell my quilts and crafty things there too.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 6:55 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• deli/bakery or a flower shop :)
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 6:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• A bar and grill hubby has always wanted to start.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Airsoft.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• animal shelter, no kill......dog boarding, and horse rescue!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• A gas station or a luquor store will always make money, so would a starbucks, it would be one of those
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2010