iud nor/al? Answers plzzz

ive had my iud mirena for almost 2 years and hjust recently its been bothering me. I can feel pain sometimes sitting or laying down and when me and my boyfriend have sex it ttabs him. Enough to where when were done, he has red dots on the tip. Today, two of the spots it was poking him drew a little blood. Just tiny splotches....idk if he can feel it while we have sex, but after he notices it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Health

• It may be coming out if you are just now noticing it. I always felt mine and so did my husband but it was never painful for him. Talk to your doctor, he/she may want to take it out and put another one in.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 7:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Go to the doctor. It is far from normal. Good luck.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I would go to your dr. My strings had to be cut some. My husband can;t feel it now.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i had them cut twice already
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2010