Why???

I answered a post the other day. I guess the poster did not like my answer. So she sent me a message on cafemom( guess that is how you say it). Tell me how she did not like my answer on her post.

Tell me. Why do some people on here think they need to tell people they do not like their answers privately? Like a stalker.  Then after she did it she said she is going to block me.  Boo hoo!!! Like that will hurt my feelings. This is not the first time I have had a cafemom stalker. Sorry for the rambling

Asked by louise2 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've had that. She harassed 2 other ladies as well about her question! She PM'ed me like 5 times in a row.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Im sorry that some moms are like that.We are here for frienship and support when a mom needs it. Hope you have a great day.
    mamalily048

Answer by mamalily048 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Wow that is strange
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i think that people should be greatful that you are caring enough to answer there questions. they need to relize some answers are more honest then others and it might hurt. but in the end that you only wanted to let them know u wanted whats best!
    cardea1327

Answer by cardea1327 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I've had a newer member send me a nasty e-mail after I stating the obvious answer to her question on the Pregnancy board once. LOL, it really doesn't bother me.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• the way i see it no one should get mad if they ask a question and someone answers it. uhh thats why they asked it right. i've asked questions and not liked the answers, but hey thats there opinion! If you didnt want there opinion then you shouldnt have asked!!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Maybe she wasn't sure that you'd continue following the post, so she wanted to make sure you got the message. Or maybe she didn't want to embarrass you by her response. These are just guesses.

Answer by Bmat at 7:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Some people are just touchy like that. I've had it done to me a couple of times too. No worries.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Really - I think that is kinda of rude on her part.. Is that cafemom protocol?

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 8:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• @ momofjack04 She is a new member. She said I should think before answering posts. Crazy!!

Comment by louise2 (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2010