I woke up yesterday with HUGE bug bite looking things! (pic included) what could this be??

I went to a friend's house a few nights ago and woke up the next day with this huge red bumps going down my arm....they were like giant bug bites and when anything touched them it felt like pins and needles going through my entire arm! Any ideas what this could be? I'm gonna go to the doc if they don't go away soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Health

• It looks like an allergy to me, are you using a new lotion?? Body wash?
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• allergy maybe spider bites? Do they have 'heads? Feel hot to the touch?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It looks like bed bug bites to me. Try some Benadryl, it can't hurt and just might help.

Answer by older at 7:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I hope it is not bed bug bites?

Answer by louise2 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• those do look like bites! Fleas or bedbugs perhaps?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I was thinking bedbugs when I saw them.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• If it is bedbugs you may have carried them home with you too.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• To me it looks like spider bites, and you may need antibiotics. After just one day, with a reaction like that...yeah a spider. Circle the bites with a pen to see how fast the red is spreading. Dont pop anything if it comes to the surface. Unfortunately our household has had 4 family members attacked by spiders within the last year, all in the same time frame. The two kids, had major reactions. Good luck!
    4heartbeats

Answer by 4heartbeats at 7:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It could be fleas or bedbugs you better go to the docter and make sure just in case you carred bed bugs home with you
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Bed bugs hate to say it but has nothing to do with cleanliness its a problem all over the country now. My apartment complex had them luckily it never spread to my apartment but i was a paranoid sleepless wreck for weeks until they got rid of it. This girl had the same exact bites you had.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2010