so who can honestly say ....

that they like to actually go grocery shopping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I do! :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I do too when I have money to buy nice veggies and meats if I can't splurge then no.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I do. I generally go in the evening so that it's not too busy, and then I just wander around. It's even better when I bring the baby, it's our little outing. He flirts with all the grandmas, it's adorable.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I like to go grocery shopping if I don't have to drag any kids with me!!! Otherwise, I hate it. It's like a race against the clock! I try to get everything I need before the "cool" of the rocket ship grocery cart wears off and the 2 year old freaks out!
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 10:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Hate it! If I wasn't always on such a tight budget & having to search for the best bargain, I think I would really enjoy it! : /
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I don't like it which is why when I can I send my son to do it for me.. and alot of times he shops better than me (looks for bargains).
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I hate it. Always have, always will. But, I love other kinds of shopping - clothes, home furnishings, etc. :)
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 11:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I can't. That's why DH does it! =) And I ♥ him for it.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I LOVE grocery shopping...I HATE clothes shopping. I know it's weird, but true. :)
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 11:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Can't stand it, I kinda get grossed out, putting your hands on the buggy to push it, people touching everything, there should be hand sanitizer at the entrances, you never know when someone washed there hands last.
    pippired13

Answer by pippired13 at 11:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2008