Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

my cuzin moved in and need help

she was 17 when she had her baby but her bf's parents got temp custody and kicked her out after they got it .but his parents go out drinking all the time .they have drove drunk with her baby in the car .and she is worried about his safty .she has a case worker thro social sevices she has called but they wont do nothin and she cries every night not knowing whats going on over there and it scares her what can she do

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

Answers (7)
  • File an appeal with a judge. Call a supervisor at cps. Get a lawyer. Pick one.

    Answer by bseastrand at 8:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

  • You need to take her to legal aide
    she need to have a place to live and a job to prove her ability to care for her baby

    Answer by MELRN at 8:34 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

  • yes she def needs to file an appeal with a judge and get a lawyer like bseastrand said! good luck

    Answer by mommy2be0611 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

  • She needs to get a lawyer

    Answer by Momabear455 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

  • Along with the other responses she needs to finish her education if she hasn't already. Get a job. Keep her nose clkean. Get a place of her own and fight for her child.

    Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:49 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

  • y is the baby not in her care?

    Answer by Sky_Mom at 1:21 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

  • She needs to stress to her case worker, that she is in fear for the safety of her son and how they are acting with him in their care.

    Answer by gatorswife at 9:53 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.