Have you ever been on T.V.?

When and where?

just saw myself on an episode of "Kendra." Didn't speak or anything, but had no idea I was on it! :)

isabellem

Asked by isabellem at 9:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• My brother was on tv.... He was on "Newlyweds" with Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey, the episode where she gets the lazer eye surgery. They go into our restaurant in calabasas and my brother was the host who greeted and sat them at their table.
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Ugh I cant stand that sluuty whore!
    Anonymous

• You don't have to like her, you don't have to be Anonymous lol :)
    isabellem

Comment by isabellem (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I was in some commercials as a child, but nothing huge. I never took it beyond that. My mom was wary of getting me too far into show business and I'm glad for that.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:20 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Oh...and once when I was a baby my dad was interviewed by the news coming out of the grocery store with me in his arms. Apparently people were putting pieces of needles in baby food (I don't know what the whole story was), but they asked his opinion. His eyes got all wide and he looked crazy and said, "I think they should be hung!", or something like that, but he later felt stupid bc he realized that the word he used wasn't grammatically correct, lol. We still have it on video and though it's a serious matter, the way my dad reacted was hilarious...the look on his face, haha.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Cool! Do you remember for what?
    isabellem

Comment by isabellem (original poster) at 9:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• We were at the Daytona race track at the end of speed week and ended up on an episode of at the track on speed channel about 5 years ago.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My son and I were on TV locally for the annual Easter Seals telethon. We were part of a promotion for the Autism Resource Center there. My DH taped it and my son still has the tape!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Yes, a TV show in the 50s - Romper Room.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I was on the news! haha well kind of. The news truck was right outside my house filming something for their "safest cities" report and when i walked outside with 2 of my friends they filmed us walking around lol. That was it. We were probably on the screen for 5-10 seconds :)
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2010