Ways to 'spice up' a marriage?

I've only been married for 2 years and the sex is getting boring. Suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Send him some sexy texts. Send him some sexy photos on his phone.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• visit your local sex shop. either go with him or surprise him with something. trying something new (or something you haven't done in awhile) or even just putting on a sexy outfit and surprising him is a good way to spice up your sex life.
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I'm surprising my hubby with a lapdance when he gets home from overseas this week. His first one ever :) I'm pretty excited. Also some naughty talk in the bedroom can get things a little hot.
    annabsmommy

Answer by annabsmommy at 11:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Role play. I love role playing with my husband. Especially if u two get really into it and u maybe meet each other during lunch for sex. Also try a sex game from the adult store. But I think just taking things out of the bedroom will help too. Two years and things are getting boring? Just make sure u don't get too comfortable and just remember how u use to be. And don't be afraid to tell ur husband things aren't the way u like and u want to spice things up. But for me role playing is the best. My husband was my trainer and he started giving me complete body workouts, if u know what I mean. Well his character did. LOL.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Go shopping for sex toys, XXX movies, and outfits. You have to explore urself before you can expect ur husband to know what to do. I was the same way after I had my daughter and now my sex drive is great because I spent the past 6 months sleeping with myself.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2010