Exercising your breasts?

Can squeezing your arms together doing that breast excersice really keep your breasts toned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes it does I do it all the time and my breast seem to stay perky because of it but my bf hates when I do the exercise, he thinks it looks funny.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• It is your upper chest muscles (above your breasts) you want to work so your breasts stay perky and on your chest and not slide down.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• It works the muscle but gravity always wins, it's just a matter of when!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• You can't work out your breasts, sorry. Breasts are made of fatty tissue and milk ducts and glands....all stuff that you can't exercise.You can work out the muscle underneath your breasts, but if your boobs are sagging, it's because of your skin not having elasticity or being big, if size is the problem, you can work out and lose weight and that may help a little.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2008