How long do your kids stay at day care (if they go) ?

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• from about 9-4....i could pick her up earlier but they have snack time around 230 then they get to go outside haha so i just let her play. i know she has a lot of fun there. :)

i used to be against daycare but it is honestly the best thing ive ever done for my daughter she is two and just started going in August. it took her a month to get adjusted but she LOVES it so much. Plus its a "rising star" daycare so they learn and play and all that jazz.

Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• 3-4 hrs once a week.. soon she's going to have to go more- but hopefully not more than 4hrs 3x a week.. I feel so awful having to send her to daycare... as much as everyone says it's great social interaction.. for some reason I just feel like it'd be better if I could just not work. And snuggle with her all day, every day <3
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 9:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• about 9:30-4ish. but there has been times its been later or earlier for reasons beyond my control.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• That was rude and unnecessary.
    Bubbie0809

Comment by Bubbie0809 (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My kids do not go to daycare. That is where all your sicknesses are waiting for your child to bring home. If I need a babysitter, I use a relative. I am not trying to have my kids raised by strangers.
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 9:51 AM on Dec. 20, 2010