Pillow Pets? Are these things not silly or what? I bought my daughter two of them from Ho! Ho! They just got here in the mail and OH MY? It's a stuffed pillow! for $40

DancerMomof2

Asked by DancerMomof2 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Shopping

• Not to be rude but what did you expect? I mean it says it right in the name.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• if my daughter was younger i totally woulda gotten her the lady bug one!! theyre soo cute!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• my dd has one and she loves it, she is getting another for christmas and my ds is getting one too
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I think that they are adorable. My DD keeps seeing the comercials and saying "pillow pet, so cute". My niece is getting one for Christmas and I think that is the most expensive gift she is getting. They really are adorable.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• $40 for one? I've been seeing them for $20....
    Anonymous

• My son LOVES his!
    Daphne85

Answer by Daphne85 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I don't get the big craze with them either. I know already that my son is getting two of them, one from two of my different aunts. They're cute, but I don't get why they're the big thing now. It seems like there has always been things like that!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My daughter just turned 3 she will be getting the lady bug and unicorn. They also have this new one where it s a backpack and the 'pet' is inside :)
    DancerMomof2

Comment by DancerMomof2 (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Learn to read anonymous she said she bought TWO.
    Yeah they're dumb and not worth the money but my daughter loves her's and I'm sure my son will love his when he gets it from Santa/
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• No, it was 19.99 on TV for one and I bought 2. So, it was $40 and some change.
    DancerMomof2

Comment by DancerMomof2 (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2010