What did you get accomplished today?

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• church and family time, made my ds happy, spending 2hrs in barnes&noble with him..a little bit-o-laundry, and a few haircuts. how about you?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i made the high score on my friend's wii golf game... yup i'm super productive
    devtdbosombuddy

Answer by devtdbosombuddy at 9:34 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I had lunch with my dad (it was his birthday today) and I ran around like a chicken with his head cut off for 2 1/2 hours trying to figure out what to get my husband's co-workers for Christmas. I finally found something and I got them wrapped up and ready to go. I also made a pumpkin roll for my husband to take to work.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:37 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Washed and braided my daughters hair, went to 2 church services, made cookies, cleaned my daughter's room, given baths, made dinner. Now I am done! I need to fold the 2 baskets of laundry that are waiting for me, but I don't think so tonight.
    Bubbie0809

Comment by Bubbie0809 (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• went to work where im still at then when i get home i have a load of laundry to do!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• tryed shopping with my three yr old, she did ok, but not much done
    played legos, read books, drew, tryed many things to feed her-very picky eater today
    went to library with her, she did pretty good
    went to church (not mass) mom is decorating it, it is huge, walked around church and then the school then the church again-she did really good, no running and was quiet too!!
    good job isabel!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Baths, showers. 7 loads of luandry and it all put away. Lots of cleaning. Wrapped some presents. Finished a book. Cleaned some more. Got Chritmas dresses ready for our party tomorrow. Talked for awhile on the phone to a couple different people. Read a magazine. And cleaned some more. 2 more loads of laundry and I am done for a day or two.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Did some Christmas shopping then went to work (and while at work made a list of all the things I need to do before Christmas!)
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 10:34 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Went to church,took care of the dogs,did 4 loads of laundry,wrapped gifts(not done yet),made supper,talked on the phone to a couple of friends,took my shower and now I'm here.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 10:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Baked a chicken with veggies and a loaf of Irish soda bread. I must say some of you gals are very productive! Good jobs.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:49 PM on Dec. 19, 2010