• In the Spotlight:

Christmas Presents for adults

Give me ideas of what to get for my in-laws please!! They go out any buy things whenever they want something, they have a lot of money, and are really picky about what they have for their home (decorations, etc.). They do so much for us all the time, and would like to do something nice for Christmas to show them they are important to us. Help!!

TarraJoy

Asked by TarraJoy at 9:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Holidays

• A collage of pictures of the grandkids
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• electronics (my parents love gadgets) soaps, cologne, nice pjs
    devtdbosombuddy

Answer by devtdbosombuddy at 9:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Gift certificates to a restaurant.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 9:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• gift certificate to a couples spa.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• A brand new TV!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I like the photo idea, a collage as mommy_oftwo 388 said, or a scrapbook with pictures and stories of your family, what about a digital photo frame filled with pictures of the family??
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:51 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• well they probably have everything they could ever want,so my suggestion is to pick out the most perfect card to give to them and inside the card make sure you tell them how important they are to you,how much it meant to you for them to help you.....you get the idea.....it may sound stupid but sometimes the most simple things are the most meaningful
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2010